Friday 21 January 2011

Recording James Cockerill aka Oswald

Hi guys

Well today has been a very long day and I'm falling asleep as I type this. Earlier I recorded Norman's voice with Tom. This evening I had the pleasure of recording James Cockerill's voice. He plays the voice of Oswald. James has the perfect northern twang in his voice, Perfect for Oswald. He has the most dialogue so it was tiring towards the end. but we carried on and finished the recordings at 10:30pm. Well worth it!!!

That's 4 successful recordings done. Only another 3 to go! Now time for a beer and a film. I'm thinking Team America? :-)



Here's James and Oswald looking cool

Don't forget to visit the website and become member

Pete

Pete@factorydogs.com
http://www.factorydogs.com

Location:Alresford Rd,Salford,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop-Motion, Animation, Claymation, factory Dogs, Boxed In, Peter Ellis, Scope Animation