Sunday 20 February 2011

Animator Training - Chapman Entertainment

Hi guys,

Well tomorrow I start a weeks training at Chapman Entertainment. I can't wait to learn more about stop motion animation! Especially from one of the most talented companies in the northwest. They produce the likes of Fifi and the Flowertots and Rory the Racing Car.





They use exactly the same set up as me, so I am looking forward to all their tips and tricks on how I can use the software to my advantage. I will post more on my training as it unfolds through the week.

But for now... Time to sleep so I can be fresh and raring to go tomorrow

Pete

Pete@factorydogs.com
http://www.factorydogs.com

Location:Wa14 5tl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop-Motion, Animation, Claymation, factory Dogs, Boxed In, Peter Ellis, Scope Animation